The snow-topped mountains of Glencoe. The unparalleled views across Loch Leven. That’s just part of what makes a festive gathering as the Isles of Glencoe Hotel so special. The real stars, though, are friends, family, drinks in hand and plenty of food to go around.
Our Christmas break includes
- Three-night's accommodation from 24 December to 27 December
- Breakfast each morning, dinner each night and the all important Christmas lunch
- Fun packed entertainment programme from quizzes to gin tasting
Hogmanay break includes:
- Two-nights accommodation in one of our refurbished rooms
- Breakfast each morning and dinner each evening and afternoon tea on 1 January
Christmas Break are from 24 December - 27 December
New Year Breaks are from 31 December - 2 January
Looking to extend your festive stay? If you are staying on 23 December or from 27 - 30 December, then only bed and breakfast is included.
All that is left for you to do is kick back and enjoy!